Quotes from Think and Grow Rich
What Are the Secrets of Think and Grow Rich?
The book Think and Grow Rich has been known for helping everyday average people and turn them into millionaires and billionaires. That is why I put together this article full of quotes from the book and I want to breakdown the secrets of think and grow rich, so we keep helping society by creating more millionaires and billionaires and we keep the tradition alive. Below is a quick crash course on the ultimate success formula called “Think and Grow Rich”
Quote #1 “Faith is a state of mind that may be induced, or created by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind through the principle of autosuggestion” Napoleon Hill -1937
A few of today’s millionaires and billionaires that recommend this book are below:
And many more……..
Since the beginning of this book’s evolution, it has helped more people reach and accomplish their goals then any other self-help and personal development book in history. So, if it’s worked them and myself and I am sure it is going to work for you as well.
I wanted to create this article so you can get the Golden nuggets and the secrets of this book in one short quick read.
Background About Napoleon Hill and Think and Grow Rich
Napoleon Hill was born into a poor family in 1883 in a one room cabin in rural Virginia. He was orphaned at the age of 12 and brought up by relatives. At age 13 years old he started his writing career as a stringer for small town newspapers a reporter who wrote items and stories about happenings in his area for pennies a line. He became obsessed with why people fail to achieve true financial success and happiness in their lives probably because of his own struggle to overcome poverty.
To earn a living, he choose to pursue careers in both law and journalism. As a reporter it helped him finance his way through law school
Napoleon Hill was inspired by Andrew Carnegie to go out to the world and study over 500 of the wealthiest men of the early 20th century. He it got the chance to mingle with
John D Rockefeller
William H Taft
And many more…..
Napoleon Hill spent the rest of his life creating and teaching the ultimate formula that has helped create more millionaires and billionaires that the world has ever seen. In Napoleon hill early days he was mentored by Andrew Carnegie and he did help Hill develop and formulate and philosophy of success. This Formula has made Napoleon Hill a millionaire in his own right. The success of Think and Grow Rich that Napoleon hill established for himself lead to a long and successful career as a consultant to business leaders, and lecture red and wrote several more books which received much success for all his efforts in creating the number one success formula that the world and the human race has been able to conceive.
Napoleon Hill died in November 1970 after a long and successful career. His work stands as a guidepost to individual achievement and has influenced readers for almost 70 years. To this day you will find many successful people credit their riches to the teachings you are about to get access to it.
Quote #2 “Faith is the “eternal elixir” which gives life, power, and action to the impulse of thought”
The Book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has Sold Over 120 million copies worldwide
TAGR is one of the 15 best selling books of all time
This book has been translated into more than 100 languages
Ranked the 6th bestselling paperback books of all time
Inspired millions of ordinary people to reach extraordinary achievements. What are you waiting for today. It's Your for FREE for The Next 72 HRS.
The First Step To Riches Is A Burining Desire: “The Starting point Of All Achievement”
Every human being who understands the purpose of money wishes for it. Wishing will not bring riches but desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure will bring riches.
The method by which desire for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent consist of six definite practical steps.
- Fix your mind the exact of amount of money you desire. It is not sufficiently merely to say. “ I want plenty of money. Be definite as to the amount. (There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter)
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as something for nothing)
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once weather you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire. Name the time limit for its acquisition. State what you intend to give in return for the money and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud twice daily once just before retiring at night, and once after rising in the morning. AS YOU READ SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.
It is important that you follow the instructions described in these six steps.
Imagine Yourself Successful: Always picture yourself. Visualize the person you desire to become. Set aside time each day to be alone and undisturbed. Get comfortable and relax. Close your eyes and concentrate on your desires and goals. See yourself in this new environment capable and self-confident.
Reflect on Your Past Success: Every success be it large or small is proof you are capable of achieving more success. Celebrate each success you can recall it when you begin to lose faith in your self.
Set Definite Goals: Have a clear direction of where you want to go. Be aware when you begin to deviate from these goals and take immediate corrective action.
Respond Positively to Life: Develop a positive self-image. Your image, your reactions to life and your decisions are completely within your control.
Faith: Visualize and Believing in the Attainment of Desire (The Second step to Riches)
Quote #3 “Faith, Love, and Sex are the most powerful of all major positive emotions” Napoleon Hill
Faith is a state of mind that may be induced or created by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of autosuggestion.
Have Faith in yourself; Faith in the infinite. Before we begin you should be reminded again that.
Faith is the eternal elixir which gives life, power and action to the impulse of thought!
Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!
Faith is the basics of all miracles and mysterious that cannot be analyzed by the rules of science!
Faith is the only known antidote to failure!
Faith is the element the “chemical” which when mixed with prayer gives one direct communication with infinite intelligence.
Faith is the element that transforms the ordinary vibration of thought created by the finite mind of man into the spiritual equivalent.
Faith is the only agency through which the cosmic force of infinite intelligence can be harnessed and used.
Quote #4 Thoughts which are mixed with any of the feelings or emotions constitute a magnetic force which attracts from the vibrations of the ether, other similar or related thoughts.
Self Confidence Formula
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life. Therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment and I here and now promise to take such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person. I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self- confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the corporation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become a self-reliant and successful person.
Quote #5 There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge Napoleon Hill
Auto Suggestion: The Medium for Influencing The Subconscious Mind (Third Step to Riches)
To get satisfactory results you must follow all instructions in a spirit of faith
The instructions given in connection with the six steps described earlier under Faith will now be summarized and blended with the principles covered by this section:
- Go into some quiet spot ( preferably in bed at night) where you will not be disturbed or interrupted. Close your eyes and repeat aloud. (So you may hear your own words) the written statement of the amount of money you intend to accumulate the time limit for its accumulation and description of the service or merchandise you intend to give in return for the money.
As you carry out these instructions see yourself already in possession of the money. For example: Suppose you intend to accumulate $100,000 by the first of January, five years hence and that you intend to give personal services in return for the money in the capacity of sales representative. Your written statement of your purpose should be similar to the following:
By the first day of January 20….. I will have in my possession $100,000 which will come to me in various amounts from time to time during the interim…
In return for this money, I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity and the best possible quality of service or merchandise you intend to sell.
I believe I will have this money in my possession. MY faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. It is now awaiting transfer to me in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I am awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money and I will follow that plan when it is received.
- Repeat this program night and morning until you can see (in your imagination) the money you intend to accumulate.
- Place a written copy of your statement where you can see it night and morning, Read it just before retiring and upon rising until it has be memorized.
Desire + Faith + Autosuggestion
(The Fourth Step to Riches)
There are two kinds of knowledge. One is General knowledge the other is specialized. General knowledge no matter how great in quantity or variety it may be is of but little use in the accumulation of money. The faculties of the great universities possess, in the aggregate, practically every form of general knowledge know to civilization. They specialize in teaching knowledge, but they do not specialize in the organization or the use of knowledge.
Knowledge will not attract money unless it is organized and intelligently directed through practical plans of action to the definite end of accumulation of money. Lack of understanding of this fact has been source of confusion to millions of people who falsely believe that knowledge is power. IT is nothing of the sort! Knowledge is only potential power. IT is becoming power only when and if it organized into definite plans of action and directed to a definite end.
The missing link in all systems of education know to civilization today may be found in the failure of educational institutions to teach their students. “ How to Organize and Use Knowledge After They Acquire It “
How to acquire Knowledge:
- Through a Master Mind Group: Ones own experience and education
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Libraries
- Special Training courses such as online courses, seminars, webinars, classes etc.
As knowledge is acquired it must be organized and put into use for definite purpose, through practical plans. Knowledge has no value except that which can be gained from its application toward some worthy end. This is one reason why university degrees are not guarantees of successful careers.